Tuesday 16 March 2010

Welcome To Joe Satriani Guitar Secrets

Joe Satriani Guitar Secrets is my homage to the greatest guitarist on the planet. I first become interested in Joe's after listening to his Flying In A Blue Dream album. Being a guitarist myself (classically trained) i always wanted to branch out in to the electric guitar.




I played this album all the time( to the annoyance of girlfriend) but i couldn't get enough of it. Obviously i tried to play it myself but found it very difficult.Thats when i started to try and learn joe satrianis guitar secrets. Joe wrote a book call funnily enough "joe satrianis guitar secret" which we will talk about in later posts. We will also look at joes gear,videos and other cool stuff.
 
If your a big joe fan please feel free comment as all input news and gossip is very welcome. If you want to post an article with a link to your site then send me a comment and i will post your article.

No comments:

Post a Comment